MNDRC
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota RC Drift Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» My cs sprint 2
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 2:14 pm by 1quickturbosix

» STREET JAM R31 CLONE @ R2 Hobbies!!!
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:01 pm by Admin

» Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!!
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm by 1quickturbosix

» NZ drifting
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:18 am by Admin

» Holy rc paint job!!
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:04 am by Admin

» Introducing...
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:47 am by 1quickturbosix

» Introduction -- Hello :D
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 7:41 pm by 1quickturbosix

» COLT AE86 200MM body from RCmart $15.90 +shipping
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm by Admin

» ABCHobbyUSA.com body and body kits deal!
Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 5:04 pm by Admin

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search

Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
1quickturbosix

Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! Empty
PostSubject: Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!!   Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:23 pm

A couple folks and myself are in the prelim stages of working out a monthly or bimontly drift session for this winter. Were still in the beginning stages, and are going to start looking into places we could hold this event. One possible place would be the dakota county fairgrounds. Ive checked their schedule and its wide open every Saturday through the winter. Ive seen some fairly good size buildings with some nice polished concrete that we could set up on. What we need to happen is to get a gauge of interest on who might be in for something like this... and if we should just try a once a month thing or try for twice a month. The cost of renting the building for a few hours on Saturday might be the judge of this.

Perhaps do the first session as a trial and if things go well and the price is right, get some sort of a competition series going and look into sponsors.

If anyone knows of a location that might work well, please post here so we can do some inquiring as to price and dates available.
Back to top Go down

Monthly/BiMonthly Winter Drift Jam in the works!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MNDRC :: MNDRC :: Meets-
Jump to: